Tacos Don Memo
Food Truck, Tacos, Mexican
38th and Spruce Sts (Spruce)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Spicy tacos el pastor. Or a fat burrito or torta!
- Long wait, bring a book and enjoy the outdoors!
- Torta al pastor for the win! Wish they would sell tamales like their (sadly, closed) restaurant used to serve because they were amazing. And of course, get the coke in the glass bottle!! Sooo good!
- Friendly amigos, good food.
- Tortas pastor is the way to go
- Probably the most baller ethnic food cart on campus
- the spicy chicken burrito is great!
- Order from your phone at foodtrux.com and skip the line!
- Get a mexican coca-cola in a glass bottle. Made with real sugar!
- slow service for a food truck, but hands down the BEST Mexican food on campus. obsessed w their burritos, I die everytime.
- Location has changed to 38th and Spruce
- Apple soda tastes just like apple juice! Delicious.
- Quesadilla is great too
- Spicy tacos! El pastor is good!
- Call a head. The wait sucks
- The wait for lunch can be long, but the University City fan base swears by the tacos al pastor, vegetarian burritos and gigantic tortas layered with mayo, cheese and pickled jalapeos.
- The tacos here are terrific. Go early to avoid waiting in line.
- if you ask for "medium" sauce on your burrito or taco, they give you both the hot and the mild. it's awesome.