Shop UC-1, apm (Millennium City 5), 418 Kwun Tong Rd
+852 3148 9444
- Reasonable price. One of the better choices in Kwun Tong, especially inside APM where u find so many poor quality food. Yet this place still feels like "kong" style.
- Library theme lounge/bar in the mall. Pretty impressed with quality of food. Worth the higher price. The seafood chowder bread bowl was yummy and Angus Beef in pesto spaghetti was perfectly cooked.
- Food is great, to me it is a must go and I will certainly come again!
- Good variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as a range of foods to choose from. Platter for 2 w/ spare ribs, onion rings, king prawns and German sausages at $92 was reasonably priced.
- Salmon pizza
- If you want a beer, sit outside, not at the bar. It's a storage area, not a bar, and in between folding napkins next to you, you get to watch the staff eat and drink. #badbar #hongkong #foodie
- If you are coming here for Western food, you can find European food. Not a burger to found in this place. #wasteofarestaurant #hongkong #foodie
- The dishes are large in portion, which is nice if you want to share food with friends. Also you will need to wait 10 to 15 mins for a table even it is a weekday.
- Great food and elegant atmosphere. Delicious Jax Coco available starting tonight!
- Seldom seeing a bar inside the shopping mall...good food ;)
- Great food that is very reasonably priced. Cocktails are strong but tasty. Unique decor for HK. Service a bit slow.