Ta-Jai Thai Food
23 Lintang Merak
Gelugor, Pulau Pinang 11700
+60 16-469 0305
- Nice and cheap Thai food available here! Must try their extra hot Tom Yam!!
- It move to next coffee house... pls take note...
- Great white tomyam! Must try!
- Delicious & cheap thai food here .yummy !!!
- 1+sotongSungai dua Tesco extra ,Ta-Jai Thai 23, Lintang Merak, Sungai Dua 11700 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Monday to Saturday 1100 2200
- Had green curry, steam fish, kerabu chicken feet, and fried egg for a group lunch. All tasted great but the awesome shout out goes to the green curry!
- Really spicy ....but is good....,foo....hot....
- Tomyum is spicy & nice! Som tam not bad though.
- Green curry. Cashew chicken. Tang hoon with shrimp. Asparagus. BEST THAI FOOD IN PENANG. HANDS DOWN
- Not nice at all. Plus, the boss wanna collect rm2 for the parking fee infront of the kopitiam. Dont pay as its not his right to collect for that compound. Impossible for a revisit.
- Thick Green Curry is a must try!
- Fantastic, have to try the extra spicy tomyam. Reasonable price too
- Woa!!! Petai Fried Basil Rice ichiban!!!
- The best Green Curry in Penang !
- Tomyam fried rice delicious like hell!
- Very expensive with very less customer only.. I try the green curry vege+white rice cost me about rm16.60, not recomended
- tomyum soup, overall foods nice. need to tell them how spicy you can eat.
- One of the best in penang 8.75/10
- Tom Yam
- The petai with squid is my favorite here! Aroi mak