Szechuan Noodle Bowl
420 8th Ave S (at S Jackson St)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Get the green onion pancake and eat it with plenty of soy sauce and chili paste.
- Green onion pancakes.
- Never tried the noodles. I always order the dumplings and green onion pancakes which are the best in Seattle.
- When here you need these 3 things: #13 Szechuan Beef Noodle Soup, Green Onion Pancakes, and The Spicy dumplings.
- If you like the words unpretentious, comfort food, cheap, simple but fresh tasting, then this restaurant is for you.
- Pretty average dumplings, but great beef noodle soup! Authentic setting...doesn't hurt to speak mandarin as well.
- "The dumplings are made fresh on the table next to you. I actually like them cold the next day as they soak up the spicy sauce, giving them a chewier texture." - Chef Eric Tanaka
- Green onion pancakes, spicy pork dumplings, and the spicy beef noodle are delicious! Pot s stickers are good too. Cash only
- Mark Fuller, chef of Ma'ono Fried Chicken & Whiskey, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Vegetable dumplings.
- Green onion pancakes, spicy pork dumplings, peanut cold noodle. Incredible!
- Cash only. Crazy parking. Average noodles.
- Green onion pancakes are a must. Cash only!
- EVERYTHING on the men is simple and delicious!
- If you're lucky, you'll see one of the aunties rolling dumplings at one of the tables in front. Phenomenal dumplings, spicy noodle soup, pot stickers, green onion pancake.
- Grab some delicious pig ears. They are super unique and super yummy.
- Ever gargle molten lava? If so, the fire-brew burbling in Sichuanese Cuisine Restaurant s notorious hot pot will taste familiar. Theres other Sichuan fare at this International District institution:
- Order the beef noodle soup with 1/2 beef, 1/2 tendon - spicy, of course. Pair that up with some green onion pancake and you've got perfection for dinner.
- eat the seaweed, green onion pancakes, tofu dumplings and be happy.
- I recommend your avoid this place at all cost. It's disgusting and a sad attempt.