- The Best bakery around!! :D Great croissants & baked goods!!-try the ham&swiss croissant. excellent customer service & everyone is so friendly
- Only 3.75 for a small but filling sandwich, and all prices listed are tax included!
- I had a Pretzel Baguette sandwich with pesto, mozarella, and tomato and it was yummy. It's funny how we bought our car from this place and now it's a nice place to go for lunch or a snack.
- All you can eat brunch for $16 and reasonably priced food
- Their tomato, mozzarella sandwich (on a pretzel bun) is #1. If you're in the mood for something sweet, their raspberry lemon macaroons are THE best macaroons I've ever had. Love this place.
- The baked goods are good and there's tons of space to sit. The coffee is painfully weak though.
- Pretzel croissant is the best!
- They have excellent products, but was disappointed about how expensive the bread was - definitely not equivalent prices of real Swiss bakers
- Great cookies and pretzels!
- Good food, terrible service. Failed to heat food through, hot chocolate is watery
- Breakfast sandwich is simple; simply delicious.
- It's kinda kitschy, but definitely good pastries.
- Tasty Berliner, but, I'm not an expert. Spaetzle was solid as well.
- Authentic and pretty affordable Swiss, baked goods. If only the service was better this place would be a home run.
- Everything I've had here has been delicious. The staff is super nice, and they have a cute patio and lots of parking.
- Do the $15 all-you-can-eat brunch, all day on weekends. (Has eggs, bacon, bread, desserts, drink)
- Everything here is amazing!!! Their quiche is sublime, all the cookies and breads as well!
- Choco weggli. Simple yet delicious.
- A great small place to sit down get some work done and have a great sandwich and coffee.
- First time here, wasn't sure what to get but the girl helping me just made a killer sandwich on pretzel bread. Then she comes and shakes my hand after and thanks me for coming in. I'll be back