Sweet Cakes Cafe
Bakery, Salad, Sandwiches
- Go to Sweet Cakes Cafe and try the 5 layer brownie.
- Order the Manwich. Make sure Clark is working because he might be the only one there to know how to make it. Besides that the best is the Turkey Medley on Sourdough.
- This unassuming storefront in downtown Mesa is home to some of the best baked goods in the Valley.
- Note this is a daytime place only, so no post-dinner desserts; M-F 8a-4p; Sat 9a-3p; Sun closed.
- Great food no matter what you get. Check in with Yelp, buy two items and get a free cookie. I don't know how long the yelp deal will be going on.
- mmmm the scotcheroo is to die for!!!
- Eating low carb? You can ask for any sandwich as a "Lettuce Wrap" and they don't mess around... I had the club today and it was massive, filling, and delicious.
- Chocolate fix!!! It's awesome here.
- Chocolate chip cookies!!! Get some.
- Really good sized and delicious sandwiches. The chicken and wild rice soup is bomb but its only on Wednesday
- Best chocolate ice cream ever
- No matter which dessert you pick you can't go wrong. Top food favs: Chinese Chicken Salad and Pecan Chicken Salad sandwich
- Try the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on Jalapeno Cheese Bread