Sweet Auburn Seafood
- They pour very stout drinks. Watch out.
- The Shrimp Po Boy looked amazing! (My friend ordered)-Huge shrimps-you can ask to leave off the Clams. I had Shrimp/Grits..was OK, I will not reorder. Overall, love the shrimp & portions given.
- TL and Kelly are the best bartenders in the place..ask for the Summer Nights Special!
- Great food, great service and great vibes.
- Ive had the catfish, sweet potato fries and gumbo. Loved all of them! Also the staff were very pleasant and professional.
- Good shrimp and grits
- Shrimp and grits!
- I had the Shrimp and grits they were soooooo Super ber creamy delicious AND the Pineapple shrimp the best
- Nice atmosphere! Historic district to walk off your meal and take in the culture.
- I like the calamari at Sweet Auburn and the marmalade dipping sauce makes it even better
- I hate brunch last so long. You can't order the crablegs during the brunch hours.
- Caramel cheese cake is fantastic :-)
- The Clam Chowder is delicious! So is the shrimp and grits!! Customer Service is on spot!
- Stuffed Flounder was great
- Food was good. Brunch lasts a bit tool long though. It was after 3 and we still couldn't order off the lunch menu.
- Shrimp and grits
- Food was awesome! Band was a great compliment and company on a Friday night and I was serenaded. Seating is tight. Service is slow.
- Shrimp and grits for brunch
- Shrimp & Grits is wonderful, servers need some work.
- Good food, good evening environment with live local musicians