Sunset Waterfront Bar & Grill
500 W Cocoa Beach Cswy
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Drink. Drink the bounty of distilled grains. Eat the fruit of the sea. Dance.
- Adequate food, good location for outdoor seating. I'd try to avoid the live music.
- Kristen, the bartender, is hot and awesome. Tip her well and often!
- The blackened grouper is fresh, cheap, and delicious
- Conch fritters ;)
- Conch fritters are awesome; highly recommend song with any burger... My fellow loved the steamed oysters; avoid the tilapia ;( had to send back ... Tried 3 different pieces, tasted like lemony dirt;(
- Awesome happy hour and view! $1.50 domestic drafts from 4 to 6!
- Party tomorrow night lots of give always it will be fun
- Great music
- My Favorite place to eat!
- Better hope you don't get the dumb Guy waiter. Food was pretty good though.
- Feed the catfish outside on the dock!
- Band on Friday night is good too.
- Conch fritters are great.
- The view is awesome but the seafood is just fair. Very bland and soggy.
- The fried shrimp are the best I've ever had!!
- Don't drink n wear flip sunglasses
- Sunsets and top shelf margaritas are awesome. Good place to spot a dolphin or two. Grouper sandwich one of the best in the area!
- Incredible view. Food was good too.
- Frozen drinks