8557 Research Blvd, #146
Austin, TX 78758
- Shaken beef is the best! Squeeze lime into little bowl of salt and pepper and dip the beef squares in it. Uh, to die. Oh, the iced drip coffee is good too. Don't forget to stir it!
- Haley learned to roll springrolls because they serve them DIY-style. Warning.
- Our favorite Vietnamese. Their prawns and garlic spaghetti is the best. I also like getting their curry chicken w/ noddles instead of rice omg.
- Best calamari in town.
- Great food. Interesting servers that warm up to you after 10 or so visits.
- Go to Sunflower and eat a bowl of Lemongrass Tofu Noodles...yum!
- Everything tastes so fresh, Vietnamese crepe, Vietnamese chicken/beef salad
- The pho is amazing some of the best Vietnamese food I've had
- Great spring rolls!
- The beef pho was good. Not great but good. Also they do not accept credit card payments under $10.00. Cash only!
- Turmeric flour crepe with seafood and Imperial rolls
- Clay pot tofu or shaken tofu. Eat it all without remorse or sadness. Feel only joy in your life.
- Jesse Griffiths, chef of Dai Due, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Prawns over garlic noodles.
- Chicken curry with potato is excellent.
- The shaken beef is all I get here when I come!
- Number 5 special !! Very traditional authentic Vietnamese food!
- Love the lemongrass tofu.
- TheSeafood crepe is fantabulous!!! The best Vietnamese Food in Austin
- Big portions, slow to get food out
- Ichiban lemongrass tofu!