- Best ice cream place eva, don't go to schoolhouse icecream down the street
- This is the best ice cream in the world! Try the raspberry oreo, it's a strange mix but soooooo good!
- This is some serious ice cream. If you like black raspberry, you will like sharks tooth. Amazing homemade ice cream. This is a must every time we come.
- Grab a novelty hat and enjoy your ice cream on the large patio.
- Cookie dough is the best!
- Very good service, icecream was good but I expected more options
- Everything ice cream
- Best oreo ice cream I've ever had! Lots of cookie chunks paired with sweet cream instead of vanilla ice cream. Also great to order from the allergen-free freezer to avoid contact with nuts.
- Their sundaes are AMAZING.
- Yum! Some unusual flavors.
- Had a fresh strawberry sundae with grasshopper ice cream and marshmallow topping. Fantastic!!!
- Cash only on the patio! (There's an ATM)
- Use the counter inside. Smaller line.
- my favorite place in the world
- Only get sundaes! Don't go for soft serve, not that great. Get their regular ice cream with syrup or marshmallow topping!
- Do yourself a favor and get a sundae. The ice cream is great, very creamy, many flavors, but they have the best homemade whipped cream and hot fudge. It's the Sundae School after all.
- Gotta buy me one of these $$$$$.
- Caramel sea salt ice cream. <3
- Wait to be parked- it's so busy there are parking attendants!
- Can't figure out why every ice cream place around here is named school something but Sunday school is the best.