Turkish, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian / Vegan
116 State St (btwn Chatham Row & Merchant's Row)
Boston, MA 02109
- Nothing special here
- On a hot summer day get the soup and salad combo -- Cold spicy gazpacho (ask for a side of the yogurt sauce) and choice of cold salads. All for under $10! The best real food in the financial district.
- You got to try the Tandori Chicken!
- Come back a lot of times so you can try everything
- The chicken
- The best Mediterranean food in the financial district. The sandwiches are much better values than the plates. You end up eating them with a fork anyway.
- Amerika da Trk mutfa. Fazla sze gerek yok yani adamlar am; tatmak lazm :)
- Soup nazi works the register, min $10 credit card purchase, follow the rules or be skipped in line. NEXT!
- Malzeme, sunum ve lezzet bakmndan Trkiye'deki vasat bir lokantann altnda.
- delicious!!! excellent.
- doner kebab sandwich is BOMB
- Try the specials - the falafel and regular fare are excellent and they regularly sneak in something authentic, unique and delicious.
- Afiyet olsun dostlar
- The artichoke fritters and "Swooning Imam" are both worth a try! Some of the most elaborate vegetarian fare around, but not a formal dining experience.
- Meze plate is delicious (and healthy...I think?)
- Always order by number, the specials are delicious.
- Ask for the "red sauce" which is a delicious hot sauce with tons of flavor.
- Lemon Chicken Soup is delicious and great for when you are sick. Also try the Rice Pudding.
- Get the cold vegetable plate and a Turkish cherry soda.
- Wonderful Turkish cuisine---try the donner kebab, you won't be disappointed.