Streats Hong Kong Café
#02-17, Bukit Panjang Plaza (1 Jelebu Rd)
- Dim sum, glass noodle, nasi lemak
- Food not bad here
- Food court standard but restaurant price... a bit overrated to be honest.
- Macau Fried Rice
- Macau Chicken Chop Rice is the best
- The 80s Mando pop songs playing in the background makes me wanna sing... How to eat while singing?!
- The food is cheap n good n most important it's Halah.
- Fried Carrot Cake is yummy!
- Century egg & chicken claypot congee had star anise bits which assaulted my tastebuds. Chongqing chicken in a basket - nice fiery flavour for the chicken chunks, but buried under loads of dried chilli
- Nice place to go to! Lovely staffs and awesome service! Food isn't that bad too. :)
- Halal certified!
- food has gone halal and is now shit. avoid!
- they went halal, and the food is now SHIT. the fried rice is tasteless and soggy, and wouldn't even pass SG standards, much less HK. avoid!
- Food is oily. 1/5
- The food takes long time to come
- Good service, nice food.
- service was good. i was looking around to see if there was chilli sauce&the staff came to me without me asking. i asked for less sugar in the drinks and they gladly obliged. lunch set was worth it.
- The mango pomelo dessert soup is nice (although I can't say the same about their service). No weird aftertaste after the dessert
- Poor customer service!!! Sux big time!!
- Ate set meal. With dessert w this amount. Felt shock when I saw this. I tot they feeding kitty milk. Or someone drank it and gave us leftovers. Expensive and yet portions are so little.