$ $ $ $
Bandar Baru Uda (No. 24, Jalan Padi Emas 1/2)
Johor Bahru, Johor 81200
- not coming back. totally out
- Steakout is out.Carbon and cooking oil on the steak.Chef no clue as to grilling a simple steakout. Unnecessarily expensive,RM 7.50 for a small cup of jelly.
- The atmosphere in the restaurant is quote cosy. The people are friendly as well. Try the rump steak as well. A better place to spend your money on western cuisinrle compared to Secret Recipe. No GST.
- Nasi goreng is sooo NOT RECOMMENDED but Western.
- Was ok but ribeye was a bit tough. Loved the onion rings though.
- Steakout is and all western style restaurants offering choice of cut beef cooked to your preferred way. The staff will suggest how the beef is best cooked while it's pricey it's worth the money paid
- A bit pricey for non juicy beef patty. Grilled chicken chop was ok.
- Nice outseating to leyparks!!
- Just niceeeeee
- Cuba rasa baru tahu!!
- For me. Nachos tak best. Black pepper sauce pun kurengg sedap
- Sedap hokay!!! Worth for money.. Price is reasonable with d taste.. Yummey..
- Good:The vibe.Bad(perhaps losing its taste for awhile is appropriate): Alfredo, Chicken chop & its sauce, drinks and so many "NA" (not avail) in the Menu.Main courses that left us with 'Never again'
- Food is good. Has taste. Have to come early
- Rasa Steak yg sedap, harga menu yg agak mahal untuk portion yg sedikit. Service slow tetapi environment yang selesa.
- Makanan sedappp harap2 lepas ni boleh bayar guna kad je heu3
- The food is not bad. It has a bloody salmon! Thank God! They welcome us with 'Salam' which is very pleasant for youngsters to say 'salam' when we entered their restaurant