$ $ $ $
- Go to the back bar have a cocktail and some dinner. They make margaritas with fresh squeezed orange juice or grapefruit juice. Get the baked clams, scallops and/or lobster. Yum!
- Sea scallop appetizer was amazing and halibut with lobster sauce was great as well. Looking forward to going back and trying more dishes!
- Shared between 3 -- arugula salad, soft shell crab, tuna tartare, porterhouse for 2, crusted flounder
- Ceasar salad, duck breast
- Try the appetizer truffle fettuccine! It's a great portion and to die for. Start with the beet salad and make that as your main.
- Sit out back by the bar for some great live music on Fri and Sats. Try to beet salad, then get the truffle fettuccine app as your main. Portion is more than enough! Great wine. #VegetarianOptions
- Sounds strange but get the meat ball as a starter. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
- Great menu! Glad to see Starr has progressive food.
- The Meatball is amazing
- Try the scallops...they are amazing!!
- New American Cuisine with a focus on seasonally appropriate and local ingredients. Starr proudly butchers the finest grade meats on premises. Dont miss their buffet dinner - best bargain.
- Nice place, but no substitutions :(