Deli / Bodega
$ $ $
- Good spot for tasty sandwiches.
- The chicken salad is wonderful!!
- Sit outside in the court yard
- You have to have the Goose or the Meredith.
- You have to try the sassafras or the goose sand which
- No high chairs good food
- Best sandwiches in town. The staff is always friendly & welcoming. If you're too full for dessert, get one to go. It's totally worth it.
- Banana pudding. Enuf said.
- Try the Dark Chocolate Brownie With Peanut Butter Frosting - The frosting was the best part! Thick, rich, peanutty.
- Try the Falafel Sliders - With hummus, tomatoes, and cucumbers on a chewy bun. Perfect!
- New tables and chairs!!
- Try the goose! Best sandwich in town!
- The best lunch spot in Mt. Pleasant