Square One at the Boathouse
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- The breakfast sandwich and breakfast tacos are simple and tasty. Sit outside by the lake for a pleasant dining experience!
- The boats and coffee
- It's not the full menu or fit out of the original Square One so best for just a quick bite
- Tasty, but small portions, perfect for picnic if you're in the area
- Amazing dog watching.
- Great breakfast sandwich, it's right next to the paddle boat rental place
- Intelligentsia Coffee is bitter, even when freshly brewed. Ok iced, but bad if you're a real coffee drinker.
- Fun! The food is even better
- Two small coffee drinks cost about $8 together, but its a great place to relax and take in LA's world class weather.
- Smalllllllll portions
- Intelligentsia coffee, Lake views, friendly staff, good food. Get the cheddar grits with poached egg for breakfast. Adding bacon for a buck is a no-brainer.