- Chicken shwarma and Sacramento sandwich.
- Sandwiches are delicious and fresh, not to mention plump!! They don't skimp on the meat. The prices are a bit much bit it is downtown.
- Sooo many options! Their buffalo chicken melt is amazing, and is usually a sandwich of the week special. Great prices for the amount of food you get!
- Their clan chowder is a must have! All there wraps are amazing!
- Roasted eggplant wrap. Great pickle, too!
- Can't go wrong with a classic tuna melt and their lentil soup!
- The best ceasar wraps..ever
- Mac & Cheese here is best in the county. You can actually feel its cheesey goodness rushing through your veins, clogging your arteries, and stopping your heart!
- All about the sacremento
- Get the philadelphian. You won't.
- The turkey pastrami is great. Almost tastes like the real thing.
- The wraps are huge! Very filling
- Clam chowder. Steak sandwich