#01-09 Balmoral Plaza (271 Bukit Timah Road)
- Great thin crust pizza. The guys who run it are super nice and friendly.
- Lasagna & gnocchi pasta!
- Had the Franca. Love how all the pizzas are named after ladies?
- Very good pizza in a nice neighborhoody setting. It's a very good option if you're in the area.
- Nice pizza, quiet environment
- Nice homely place. The seafood pizza was not fishy and the Franca was baconly good. Avoid the chicken wings though.
- Bad service, or should I say no service?! Waitress is ignorant of the current promotions & not only that, they took 3 times to get my bill right!
- everything about this place especially dining al fresco; would come back for gnocchi, pizza and calamari (seen on the photo).
- Great staff and a surprisingly tasty Caprese too boot!
- Romantic place for dinner. Their pizzas are made there & then. And you can even see how the chefs prepare your pizza. Good place, great pizza!
- Tasty thin crust pizzas
- tiramisu was tasteless :(
- The Pizza Spinachi is definitely a must-try! I really like it!
- Great pizza here
- Both Salad and pizza are good
- Try the durian gelato - August flavor of the month.
- Spaghetti bolognese is great. Ask for extra parmesan.
- Love coming here. Always order the Franca for pizza and the Aida for dessert
- Turandont is quite refreshing after pizza!
- my brother is working here! the dude with the spiky blonde!