531 Divisadero St (btwn Hayes & Fell St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- THAT CHICKEN THO (pro tip: you can get a whole bird to go if you walk in and order before they run out.) Greek wines too, if you're missing Greece (I am).
- Lamp salad with extra meat! Must get the hot sauce and save room for ice cream
- Lamb sandwich and potatoes made with meat drippings for the win!
- It's hard to go wrong, but you gotta love the chicken sandwich above anything else
- Get the fries and frozen yogurt!
- Don't skip the Greek frozen yogurt with baklava.
- Order ahead on their website instead of waiting in a long line
- Fries on top baby
- Not impressed with their veggie option. Too much white sweet potato in the wrap. Was not balanced. Also, how do you not have falafel as your veggie option. That is a Greek staple!
- Totally thought this was a nail spa. Came in to get my eyebrows waxed but turns out I left looking like Zeus with a froyo in my hand.
- They could trim their menu to just serve frozen yogurt with baklava crumbles and Id still come regularly.
- The lamb was great! Salad or sandwich/wrap possible.
- Fabulous outdoor patio with heating lamps in the back!
- lamb sandwich + froyo =
- Get your salad or sandwich Greek style - they add fries!
- You will become addicted after your first visit.
- Love their food! Lamb sandwich was great!
- This salad! Chicken
- Get the salad instead of a wrap, great value!
- Chicken salad with a glass of ros on a nice day on the patio is . Oh, yeah, finish up with the baklava frozen yogurt.