2 & 9 Stanley St
- Servings are at a good size and will definitely fill you satisfactorily
- They offer delicious soups at reasonable price ! love it
- everything is so yummy here!
- Large choice of soups. Very healthy. Must try lotus soup
- I like their , very tender pork ribs & yummy soup!
- Pumpkin rice is nice. I can see the efforts of preparing in the tenderness of soup bone.
- Very hot inside. No air-conditioning.
- Too much business causing them to take wrong orders and blame customers when pointed out. Cashier returned 50 cents instead of $1 change and glared rudely when told.
- Huge bowl of soup with loads of stuff. Choose from Lotus root soup, radish soup, etc. They also have curry chicken and pumpkin rice. And they have several branches nearby.
- Unique fish balls. Good for rainy days
- best chicken curry in the city
- awesome soups with awesome services
- The eggplant side dish is very tasty. But it's only available on certain days. So that's a disappointment. Make it daily!
- Love the fish balls and they should offer this as a side dish option so that it's not tied to a specific soup. But not at $1 for 2 balls which is expensive.
- Nice soup, Curry Chicken and Pumkin Rice is a MUST try dish...
- Our daily Menu..
- All the soup is nice, i like..
- Very nice soup! Must try!