Café, Ice Cream
3403 Lyndale Ave S (at W 34th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
5:00pm - 10:30pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
10:00am - 11:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
- If you're lucky and it's available, get an affogato with Guinness ice cream.
- Great for dates!
- Great breakfast, plus, they serve Sonny's Ice Cream!
- Try whatever the strange flavor of ice cream or sherbet is for the day
- Amazing gelatos and sorbets!
- The ice cream is always delightful, the people personal and charming. And the best courtyard in all of the Twin Cities-- hands down.
- Very so so.
- So many flavors. Mostly organic with local ingredients; all delicious.
- They have awesome rotating ice cream flavors that change quite often. The sit down dining is meh, but the food is good.
- Chocolate hazelnut French toast with caramelized bananas and any flavor ice cream you want, is amazing!! Everything is fantastic here. A little gem in S. Mpls.
- Cardamom, rosewater, pistachio & black pepper ice cream. Their patio is one of my favorite places in the city.
- They've been operating in the same location since the '40s, most of that time as an ice-cream maker, but for the last decade as a beautiful cafe as well, with a flower-filled outdoor piazza.
- Not just ice cream - their food is also really good. Try the veggie burger.
- Ginger sorbet!!!!!!!!
- You have to try the Organic Veggie Hash, it's the best.
- Great caramel ice cream! Not too sweet, just perfect! The lemon cake was a little dry though
- A charming caf serving serving everything from scrambles to oatmeal to pancakes for breakfast, soups, salads, paninis, and pizza for lunch. The kids will love their abundance of ice cream flavors.
- Get the sorbet spritzer on hot days.
- Couldn't decide between cardamom black pepper and cinnamon and cucumber pinot grigio mint. So I had strawberry.
- Ask the fine folk at Crema to make you a sorbet-based drink. Be prepared to be amazed.