502 State St (Haley St.)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- The place is very noisy compared to most of the other sushi restaurants in town; not the eat I'd you're looking for a relaxing dinner date.
- This has been my favorite restaurant in SB since I was little-- the shrimp and filet mignon hibachi dinners are not to be missed. Also, best fried rice, period.
- This place is listed as "sushi" but the Hibachi meals are way better than the sushi in my opinion. Better sushi can be found a bunch of other places in town.
- My tummy bothers me whenever I do the hibachi trip! But watching the chef cook and set onions on fire is always exciting!
- Try the Mexican Sushi Roll - Best. #Sushi. Ever.
- 1/2 off rolls sun- Thurs.
- Fried rice is great! Service was good.
- Half off sushi everyday now.
- not fresh! Tasteless!
- Super good!!!! Everything was good except the green tea motchi.. It tasted like soap.
- Not bad, very average hibachi...staff could be friendlier would make it a 3.5 versus a 3
- Kim Cameron, Valencia, CA - Love this place! Hibachi is excellent!! My favorite meal: Scallops & Rib Eye, & I love the salad, fried rice, soup, & veggies!! 2 more words: "Saaake BOMB!!!"
- not the best service and very loud but fun atmosphere. good for parties! most rolls being $4 or less is an absolute steal! but wouldnt come here for quality sushi. great for college students!
- Half off sushi is now every day. Half off is really the only way to eat their sushi. Try the baby scallop roll and/or the eel and cucumber role.
- Try the tempura ice cream. Green tea is awesome!
- I always come here for half of sushi!
- The special "Gourmet Luncheon" combo prepared at the Hibachi table is the lunch I've been having here for many years. Shrimp, scallops and steak served with fried rice and veggies.
- Get the halibut and shrimp combo the fish is yum.
- Fiyatlar ok uygun Suiler burda