$ $ $
311 Neil St (at First)
Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
- The Keylime pie is the best EVER. Leave room.
- The chef is very highly regarded. All our dishes were fantastic: wild salmon, baked oysters with bacon, wild berry pie but my favorite was definitely the smoked fish chowder!
- This restaurant is excellent. I had the special of the day which was a fettucini with mushrooms and prawns. I can honestly say it was the best bowl of pasta I've ever had. Go here...
- Hot and sour soup today. Yum
- Holy crap. Fish chowder is out of this world. And the fish taco is amazing
- Salmon was great!!!
- Killer fish taco, cornbread, killer fish taco. Repeat.
- All of the pizzas are fantastic (I ate two already). But be sure to finish off with a slice of their Keylime pie and a coffee. Mmmm....
- We had the smoked fish chowder and halibut on greens. Exquisite. Best place around so far.
- The staff
- Loved the Smoked Salmon Chowder and their Cornbread.
- Salmon chowder delicious. Salad tasty. Pricey for size served. $15 Beet and Kale salad. $10 for about 1 cup soup. Service inattentive. Needed drinks but server never came back. Had to ask for bill.
- Their smoked salmon chowder is amazing! They sell it to go at the front too.
- My favourite restaurant in Tofino
- Wow everything is amazing. Locals say this was the best place in town 10 years ago. As a visitor, I can say is still amazing.
- Fish taco is fruity and a little spicy. Yum.
- Superrr food!
- "Killer" taco nothing but with soggy salmon and weird fruit salsa
- Halibut ceviche was fantastic
- Huevos rancheros is great.