662 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780
- horchata with strawberries! bomb.com
- Green apple with caramel drizzle
- Be careful getting chocolate chips as they can be hard with the snow. For our first time we had the vanilla snow with banana, chocolate chips, and condensed milk. Recommended minus the chips.
- Make sure to go back to the front counter for second servings of syrup, especially the condensed milk. After eating the top layer of your shaved snow, get a second serving of syrup.
- Coconut snow with pineapples and strawberries is da bomb
- Only two samples per group!
- More sitting room than Westminster! AC is pretty strong = cold inside.
- Mostly great but lychee, mango, taro, green tea are the bomb!
- Good flavored shaved snow! Taro, lychee, green tea, mango, acai are good!
- Awesome mango!!
- Lots of flavors and toppings. I still love Class 302 for my shaved snows, but this place was good. :)
- All the fruit favors are so refreshing!
- amazing snow! the mocha is my fav, but I hear the taro rocks