Smoke House Deli (BKC)
Deli / Bodega
- If you're vegetarian do try their risotto or polenta in pesto cream sauce.
- Awesome experiance from the service to the presentation to the quality and the taste brilliant.
- John Dory a must have !! They make lovely sangrias !
- Good service.Warm staff.AC cooling wasn't that great. Must have: Chicken ceaser salad, john dory, Tomato basil soup. Soup and half sandwich combo is amazing. The best on the menu is Philly Cheesecake!
- Peace, Calm, Romantic is how I felt after entering Smoke House Deli. The restaurant is totally shaded with white walls and amazing art to enjoy the ambience with delicious food on the table.
- Burgers, salads
- Tomato & basil soup, four mushroom soup, chicken in balsamic mayo sandwhich, cheesy alfredo fusilli, vanilla panacotta, dark Chocolate & orange ganache torte with vanilla ice cream!!!!
- The Wild mushroom risotto, bacon wrapped chicken, Texan lamb burger , spinach & ricotta Ravioli
- Great kids menu
- Great kids menu, presented so well, great food in general.
- Everything here is super. Try their cocktails...
- Amazing coolers and infusion teas. Roast garlic penne is amazing!
- Great service especially even during busy office lunch time, superb Deli sandwich, the valet gets your car ahead of time when you ask for your bill.
- Taxes kill you
- The Amazing Chef Rolan & the entire Servixe Staff
- Food, service.
- Avoid the Lamb Shanks. It was a gooey, fatty mess. The John Dory, though, was awesome!
- Very good for pasta soups salads sandwiches wine and coffee
- Luv the melon In white wine
- Nice n lively joint to hang around. Good food well served n garnished in nice crockery n cutlery.