Sir Benedict's Tavern
Sandwiches, Rock Club
- So bad. My food came 25 minutes after the rest of the tables. And I ordered the same time.
- Bad service. Tell your waitress to remember to ring up your food so it gets made. Also, if you complain, the owner hides and leaves so he doesn't have to deal with it.
- Try a sandwich the bread is cut thick and the ingredients are put on heavy.
- Friendly service, got our food quickly. It was great food, and free live music! Good tap selections.
- Best Old Fashioned in town. Courtesy of Chad.
- Butternut squash soup - awesome.
- Great venue for music. Marc Gartman's Tuesday night open mike offers great local talent!.
- Dog friendly patio. Enjoy a cool brew.
- I love this place. Great atmosphere, music, food and beer. I can always find vegetarian food. The winter cob salad is amazing and it has some of the best nachos I have had. Yes, you can get meat.
- Soups and sandwiches here are fantastic! English onion is my go to.
- Homey atmosphere, good food, great rotating selection of craft beers, mostly local. Music most evenings. Friendly staff.
- Fantastic food, lots of variety and great beer selection. Oh' and it's an extremely welcoming atmosphere.
- Porchetta, nachos, beer!
- Cute old school pub. Quick service and friendly locals. They were out of the food I wanted however, so I cant rate the food. Drinks were strong and hit the spot however.
- Great soup and sandwiches. Great selection of craft beer. Live music daily and very friendly courteous staff.
- The soup and the atmosphere
- Good basic soup and salad with many choices for sandwiches & beer. Great lunch spot kid friendly too
- I'm honestly shocked at the comments. My service was fantastic, beer was great and the sandwiches are huge
- Nachos are awesome, but so is the blk bean dip, and any of their sandwiches. Good beer selection. Been coming here 22 yrs!
- The Cuban here is the best sandwich in the world.