Sing Pao Dim Sum 新包点心店
Old Klang Road
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Char Siew bao with a lot of meat inside,
- Awesome Chan Pao!
- Good affordable dim sum. Char Siew Pau esp very tasty!
- Nice dim sum.
- Always park beside the road and dabau the dim sum and Bao. Nice!
- Boss count vy cheat.
- the sweet taufu pudding nice, nai yao roll oso~ sitaupo so frenly
- Best dim sum u can find during night time!
- Good food, good price
- Cheap late night dim sum. Opens 6pm - 5am. Owner is friendly. Cleanliness is questionable tho
- Late night dim sum find. Not too bad. Along okr main stretch
- their yinyong with salted egg is so nice but the polo bun even nicer. Their siew mai also juicy and taste good. Their chee cheong fun is very smooth skin
- Da pau is good.
- awesome cuz you can hv it midnite or wee hrs of d morning! Reasonably priced n delish! Always a to-go plc after a few round of drinks! N best thing is, BKT is just next door. Best of both world!
- Good place for late nights. Price reasonable and tasty
- Like their
- The best pau in Klang Valley I dare say!
- Not bad. The pau quiet good.
- The dimsum is bad i could say ! Worst dimsum ever , and expensive .
- nice ...