Short's Burger & Shine
18 S Clinton St (btwn Washington St & Iowa Ave)
Iowa City, IA 52240
- Delicious, good atmosphere, small.
- Dundee or Lytton. BOOM.
- Get the Dundee! Burger with a fried egg?! Sinfully delicious!
- Local Iowa Beers, and all the beef comes from local Iowa Farms! The hand cut fries are delicious, esp with the "Short's Sauce"! Get the "Dundee" it's amazing!
- As great as the Burger's are, try the chicken. Also they have a ton of beers on tap
- Best burgers in Iowa City. They have chicken sandwiches and black bean "burgers" for vegetarians as well. You won't regret going!
- The Baxter and John's White Ale. Wonderful.
- Maynard burger...how can you go wrong with guac, bacon and aoli?! Love it
- Try the Gravity Burger
- Short's offerrs over 15 types of burgers. It is owned by San Diego Chargers kicker Nate Kaeding, and is ranked in the top ten athlete owned restaurants in the nation.
- Best burgers in Iowa City
- Dundee's where it's at.
- The black bean burger can add some gas to your daily routine, but it's great!
- The iced tea is nice for lunch. Have beer I'f you're here at nite
- Love #4 burger with fried egg!
- Get the Larchwood- and add bacon!
- For the love of God, I wish they would sell the Short's Sauce to the public. It's delectable!
- Wide array of unique burgers. Nice selection of Iowa beers. Try the cider.
- Go to Shorts on Mon nights for 1/2 price burgers,umm... that's $5 gourmet burgers (made w/ local beef) and fries. I'd recommend the Larchwood (red pepper mayo, onion, mushrooms and pepperjack) chees
- Baxter and fries!