- Sticky toffee pudding, and $10/oyster every single Tuesday!!!
- Definitely go for the Pork Belly and the sticky toffee pudding! Most starters are delish! Yummy cocktails too!
- Pricy but good food.
- Sorry. This was not tasty. Slow service and the food was extremely hot (weird to complain about that, but I needed to wait 15 minutes for the starter-soup to cool down)
- Very kitschy. + Owner leaves the doors and sides open but the Aircon running at full blast. Some people really don't give a f..
- "Londonish" feeling with good beer selection. Good service but food was on the low side. Salad without dressing, burger bun and patty at best Tesco quality...
- Steaks and chops are 50% off on Monday nights.
- Great selection of British beers. Huge thumbs up for the grilled salmon with baby root veg.
- Lamb shank
- They need to up their burger game: 1. Stale bun 2. Processed patty 3. Cucumbers
- Good service and great lunch menue. Like sitting there in the evening and watch the trams and people pass by.
- Chilled for drinks. Pimms FTW. Crab cakes and mushroom pasta were tasty.
- Fab new place in Kennedy Town with good beers and great food. Highly recommend their lunch sets. Yummy.
- Proper pub food (read: fish & chips), Meantime beer, good for groups, fantastic service. Shoreditch is a welcome addition to the neighbourhood!
- New Brits pub in town. Food here has large portions! Good value for money
- Menu isnt clear and staff overwhelmed. I dont recommend except for drinks
- Great brunch selection. The crab & prawn benedict is truly inspired!