Shilla Korean Barbecue
$ $ $
37 W 32nd St (btwn 5th & 6th)
New York, NY 10001
- Voted amongst the best Korean Restaurants in NYC. Try the BBQ, the meat platter is comprised of Kal Bi (beef short rib), bulgogi, sae woo (shrimp), yun aw (salmon), Filer mignon and duck.
- Do NOT order the dukbokki (spicy rice cake) the texture sucks and it sticks to your teeth -.-
- decent Korean BBQ. skip the pork belly though and stick to the galbi. seafood pancake is tasty too!
- A bit pricier than neighboring restaurants, but try the kimchi. Perfectly spicy!
- Woooow dawwwggs come here for the Andes chocolates
- worst place ever. just expect MSG soups!
- A $6.99 soondobu student lunch special and jamming out to azn slow jams. Lunch well spent.
- Yummy Korean!!
- The food is plain and not very tasty compared to the other spots in the area. It's pretty pricey as well. Service is very good though. Courteous staff.
- Them cold noodles are so disgusting.
- Seafood pancake, kimchi, and normal Galbi are particularly delicious here. Meh on duenjang jigae. Credentials: I'm Korean!
- Like their soft tofu soup, remember to request an egg for the soup.
- Food are good but too pricy and service was quite rude; I understand that they want us to leave as soon as we're done. But chill please! They also require us to pay 16% for tip!! Ridiculous.
- Just a simple order with galbi and beef, kimchi oancake, rice bean and green tea. So far one of the best restaurant in korea town ny
- Dont ever order jaeyukbokeum
- cha dol and chum chuh lum
- The pork belly is like bacon x 1000. Paired with the oil they give you, hard to beat.
- Seafood pancake + beef dumpling ramen = mighty tasty + sweet deal!
- Beat the summer heat with noodles in chilled broth. For an added bonus, go at lunch and combine it with l.a. style korean bbq ribs.
- Typical Korean BBQ. Try the spicy combo!