- excellant food - I'll be sure to stop by when I'm in the area
- Excellent food. Go and ask for Steve, the owner, he'll take care of you. He remembers everyone and their order. Plus he's a great person!
- Super rustic and authentic taste
- Super rustic with the right flavour.
- Had the mixed shawarma platter: Delicious!
- Best shawarma in the area, whether you prefer chicken or beef! Their falafel tends to cause heartburn for some reason, just as a head's up.
- Best in town. Love this place!!
- This is the best after-hours option for those who came downtown to get their drink on.
- Chicken shawarma with white rice seasoned with garlic sauce is pretty good here. One of the best place to go if you like Lebanese food
- Very good place and excellent Shawarma's.
- Be creative and you sandwich is different everytime!
- I love this place! Warm, friendly and great food!
- The best place to get shawarma in town. The two young workers on other hand seem to be quite irritated or distracted. The owner and his wife are always caring and make sure customer is satisfied.
- Chicken with everything.
- I like to go here after the bar.. it's always packed!
- The fatoush salad portions are pretty generous, get a small!
- Best Shawarma in Windsor HANDS DOWN.