Shau May Restaurant
Asian, Fast Food
104 N Garfield Ave (Garvey Ave)
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Order Shanghai pan fried small bao. You won't regret it. It has soup just like a soup dumpling plus it has a really meaty taste to it.
- Dumplings are awesome. As is the sour vegetable soups
- The OG traditional basic milk tea and boba. No frills, just straight up authentic milk tea with decent boba. My childhood/holds a special place in my heart. 3.75/5
- Faves: Shanghai Pan Fried Bao, Jin Dong Meat Pie
- Cheap Chinese food...
- PAN FRIED BUNS.
- Get the Shanghai fried bao (shen jian bao)
- shitty service, cheap food, dgaf. nice side dishes.
- It's open early. Better go to garage restaurant instead. Breaded items are no good here. Many of the breakfast items taste like they've been microwaved. Congee is fine.
- Best "san jeen bao" in town!
- shitty food shitty service shitty restro...... never in my life will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Shanghai Pan Fried Small Bao rocks! #79
- Try the Beef Stew Noodles. Delicious, will feed 3 people, all for less than $6.