204 Harvard Ave (at Commonwealth Ave)
Allston, MA 02134
- Closest thing to home cooking.
- Close on Tuesday!
- Try the fish dishes, you can't go wrong! Very reasonable prices.
- Superbly executed Shanghai style dishes like lion's head meatball and xiao long bao manage to be just as flavorful as their Sichuan counterparts minus the heat. [Eater 38 Member]
- I'm the mayor bitcheees! No really this place is really on top of their game!
- Lions head, steamed pork buns, tofu and fish hot pot, beef in brown sauce are all Shanghai specialties
- lunch special with entree + appetizer + soup for $6.10
- Sweet corn pancake was so good. Rest of food was delicious too.
- All the food was good. The pork dumplings and house eggplant were stellar.
- Very good food. Loved the fried rice, spring rolls and veggies. Wasnt thrilled about my sesame chicken tho.
- Dumplings. Ee-toe-she (phonetic spelling), a soup with salted pork, bamboo, and more.
- Soup: try "e-toe-she", main dish: "knee-en Gao" it's like a Gnocchi, but based on rice.
- Hit and miss with the paradise mountain chicken.
- Really authentic Shanghai cuisine.
- Yummmm. Xiaolongbao is dreamy
- Really good Chinese food. Comparable to Chinatown if not better!
- Lettuce wraps
- Try the Sizzling Eggplant with Pork and Garlic Sauce
- Omg!! This is the only place...ONLY PLACE in Boston that has (kao fu - soy cold dish) I can die happy now. Their lion head is pretty amazing too
- The double bean curd with vegetables. Do it.