Seventh Street Social
2176 7th St W
Saint Paul, MN 55116
- Newly opened! Transforming the former Parish's Supper Club (ne Casa Vieja), this new eatery has a little bit of everything.
- 'Blackberry Old Fashioned' is delicious if you like sweet and the 'St Paul Sour' is a fun alternative if you don't. You win either way!
- Get the parsley garlic cheese fries and wash them down with a local craft beer
- Smart bar! Row of outlets under the bar at your knees! It's about time someone figured this out.
- Grilled shrimp tacos are amazing
- Posole. Hangry bird. Beer.
- The Cubano is loaded with flavor, if a bit messy to eat.
- Everything is awesome. The NYC burger will change your life.
- The onion rings and garlic fries are so good youll want to order both...and another beer.
- Skip the lobster pot pie. Go for the bacon wrapped steak.
- Onion rings, grilled veggies, short ribs,
- Loved the salmon roll! Great apps and cocktails, too. http://bit.ly/1vrmxTb
- Good food, good atmosphere, but they were understaffed.
- Very disappointed. Food was kind of bland. Fried Chicken needed gravy, salmon roll sandwich had cheap bread & super bland, not worth it. Burger was ok but small. Highlight was parm garlic fries.
- Very mom & pop establishment! Personable staff! Better then normal menu options for food and beer! Plus their chalkboard is beautiful!!
- Reuben. ..pretty damn good...a very generous portion of house smoked pastrami...a bit dry so added extra kraut and it was deeelish
- Try the flavorful Mac & Cheese or the different but tasty smoked wings. For now, avoid the pot roast which must be cut with knife and fork rather than falling apart. Try cro-nut and have it warm!