Sergeant Singapore Restaurant (三巡)
999 Huaihai M Rd | 淮海中路999号 (5/F-08 iapm Mall | 环贸iapm商场)
Xuhui, 上海市 200031
- Best Singaporean Laksa in Shanghai !
- Sergeant my go to place for my chicken rice fix! Until recently. I am always willing to pay the price for quality. However 6 slivers, not pieces!of chicken for home delivery is where I draw the line.
- Coming from a Singaporean - this is the most authentic Singapore-style chicken rice in Shanghai you can get!
- On my second visit chicken was not properly cooked. Aside from that the food here is generally ok. Just ok though. 5 star in jing an is better imo.
- Truly Singaporean
- A bit pricey for food court chicken rice but it's pretty decent. It's no tian tian but if you're craving a taste of Singapore and you can't be arsed to cook you could do worse.
- Not bad but definitely overpriced. 70 rmb for a chicken rice set with a drink
- The Set comes with ice tea drink.