304 105th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Great food. .. go for the bibimbop hot pot
- Cute waitresses!
- Great service. Kalbi short ribs for $18 is not bad. I had extras to bring home too. All you can eat on side dishes and rice too! Short ribs were good! Kim Chee was a bit bland. Overall, I'll be back.
- Get the spare ribs if you love your taste buds!
- Kinda what you'd expect. I guess that's good!
- Authentic comfort Korean food! Their lunch combos are worth coming for
- Very nice staff. Menu has a variety of options, all which pretty solid. Bindaeduk are nice and crunchy!
- Yu Gae Jung
- Love the bibimbap
- They have the best kimchi stew!
- Try their buckwheat cold noodle and kalbi shirti ribs
- Try the bulgogi or kalbi.
- Staff are friendly, Korean BBQ is the must try