Seoul Food DC
- Gourmet gas station food! Order the Korean Superbowl: sticky rice topped w/ spicy bulgogi pork, jalapeo & serrano relish, caramelized kimchi, scallions, queso fresco, cheddar, and Korean salsa roja.
- Bibimbap bowl with spicy pork is a knockout. So good!
- Share the Firecracker Chicken Tacos with lemon ginger sauce over cabage slaw in acorn tortilla before having one of their delicious rice bowls.
- The firecracker chicken tacos are out of this world!
- For a nice vegan meal, try the kimchi and tofu bowl! Pairs well with the honey ginger tea! Mmmmm
- All local cage free eggs are perfect on superbowls and burrito bowls too!
- Excellent cheap korean food with some fusion thrown in!
- Super Bowls!!
- Friendly, fast and delicious food.
- Parking shared with the gas station....the Super Bowl with spicy pork is absolutely amazing! And the ginger tea is very tasty. Really really gingery
- Firecracker Tacos!!!! Yum!!
- So good!! Check this spot out for sure!
- Best homemade fusion Korean food in the area! Simply delicious! The cafe is so welcoming and warm - you quickly forget you're in a gas station. Yum, yum.
- Fantastic superbowls, great service. Get the sweet potato smoothie!