1001 N Highway A1a
Jupiter, FL 33477
- Get the scallops augratin. Delisioso.
- Conch Chowder is the truth! Must try!
- Conch fritters are fab!
- Fresh seafood, lots of specials and very casual. Theyve been around since the 80s and are often less busy than their popular neighboring restaurants.
- Great New England clam chowder
- Everything good drinks and real good food . Plus the server we had last year and same table he's been ther he said 17 years and you can tell why friendly efficient spot of Juan
- Yum yum yum.
- Bread pudding and dulce ice cream after yum dolphin tacos and delicious chowder. SICK
- Key Lime Martini is amazing. Came here cuz Guanabanas was a mad house.
- Can't come to Jupiter and not go to Schooners for fresh grouper or snapper
- Great food, try the early bird before 6.
- Very nice place and delicious
- Indeed, the conch is amazing. But, do not leave without a slice of key lime pie. Absolute best I've ever had!
- Get the key west chowder
- The keywest chowder is amazing
- Always delicious Fisherman Stew! Make a meal out of it. Big chunks of fish, mussels, shrimp, lobster, clams in a light but tasty broth. Served with bread for cleaning up the bowl!
- Everything is awesome here!! Conch chowder is awesome!!
- Practically no vegetarian options on the menu. They made me aglio e olio that was pretty much tasteless. Family said seafood is good, but I wouldn't go back.