$ $ $
- Chocolate terrine with olive oil, seal salt, and chilli a must try
- Try the Sardines on toast - Excellent with a glass of Fino
- Incredible food, easy welcoming atmosphere.
- Small restaurant, which is how it should be. You can't serve a million people and maintain quality. Order the roasted potatoes!
- Great vibe, love yucking it up with staff while watching the goings on in the open kitchen. Octopus, chorizo stew with potatoes is not to be missed. The Spanish influence is really educational too.
- Very nice tapas...i never had bacon wrapped in dates, very tasty
- The pork belly dish was out of this world. The service and wine recommendations were amazing too!
- Order anything/everything!
- Mushroom dish with the sherry Michel suggested was awesome!
- Love it! Went for the second time last night. The olive and white bean tapanade..and the chicken pomegranate are delicious! Funky, tasty place!
- Wifi PW: tastyfish
- The pork belly is a must, and the chicken with pomegranate sauce is also excellent!
- Everything on the menu is so good. Awesome laid-back atmosphere with friendly staff.
- Try the chorizo cooked in Sherry and bean and octopus with kale. Yummy!
- My fave was the chorizo sausage & the chocolate dessert- both were amazing!! Had the prawns, potatoes, & meatballs too good but other 2 were great. Try the wine wrongo dongo- so good!!
- Get the terrina de chocolate - you will not regret it!!
- Have officially tried everything on the menu! Thrilled to have this gem just down the street!
- Try the Flan con Dulce de Leche - Excellent with Torres 10 or Lustau Solera Brandy
- sardines on toast are excellent. also enjoyed the meatballs and lamb cheeks. affordable food, warm staff.
- Sardines on toast are sublime. Tremendous prices for a now expensive neighbourhood.