Italian, Deli / Bodega
23 Prebend St
Islington, Greater London N1 8PF
- A proper Italian place where you can choose you pasta on a plate. The pizzas are delicious as well
- Ravioli and other filled pasta is homemade and delicious, go for that. Try the cured meats too. The place is nice but small so you might have trouble finding a table. On a balance good but expensive.
- Delicious gnocchi
- Delicious and cheap take away options for lunch. The Melanzana is to die for.
- Unreal pizza! Very large portions, loved the melon salad!
- For a small restaurant they are hugely popular so book ahead to avoid disappointment. Pizzas are delicious. Looking forward to trying the fresh pasta next time. Finish off with a tiramisu
- Excellent pizzas!
- All of the pastas are great. Boat, lobster, mushroom, walnut gnocchi.
- Great for lunch, good Italian food for a reasonable price
- Truffle heaven!
- Pizza ok, a bit tasteless though. Pasta not al dente
- Felt like I was in Italy. Very traditional, great food, friendly service! Already planning my next visit
- Perfect Italian food. One of my favourite restaurants in London.
- Great Italian food
- Superb Italian. Quaint and really attentive. The Saponara brothers are keep it homely and authentic.
- Great little hole in wall cozy charming restaurant. Gnocci with gorgonzola and artichoke ravioli are both amazing. Wonderful staff too.
- A Novoda staple, people come for the buffalo mozzarella, they stay when they discover the handmade pasta.
- Really excellent pizza.
- Awesome Italian. New local.
- Try their pappardelle with beans and artichoke. Perfect choice!