- Cheese curds ... Nothing better :)
- best cheese curds in the twin cities
- This hole-in-the-wall market/restaurant offers gyros, fries cheese curds and burgers. Lines may be long but their homemade special sauce is worth the wait.
- Seriously feel afraid to even talk to the employee. Rude and angry with everything. Whoa.
- Ask for "the bomb" it's the deal !
- Cheese curds NO seasoning. . . HEAVEN!
- Sebastian Joe's ice cream
- Cheeseburger and fries. Yum.
- mmmmm burgers
- That mellow mood
- Always stocked with Bob Marley chill sleepy time tea drinks...bliss
- Try the jap poppers. TO DIE FOR!!! Also they have the best cigarettes in Minneapolis
- Defiantly skip the chicken sandwich. I could hardly find the chicken in the bun. What a waste.
- Awesome gyro and fries.
- Chicken gyro is nothing to rave about. Although the price-to-filling ratio is reasonable.
- Beware of overpriced food and illegal minimum credit charge.
- Mix-and-match deep-fried appetizers ($5.37) make for a nice indulgence. Follow them up with a square of sweet, almond-rich baklava ($3.49) or a scoop of Sebastian Joes ice cream.
- The veggie special ($7) is a modest-but-satisfying mix of falafel, stuffed grape leaves, hummus, and salad with a side of tzatziki sauce.
- GYRO BURGER > LIFE