Sansotei Ramen 三草亭
- Tonkotsu Black Ramen is the best.
- No line ups but taste just as good! Take advantage before it starts to flood
- Tomato ramen was delicious, wish the pork had more flavour though. Definitely get pork dumplings as well! Oh and don't forget their signature Sprite like drink, it's awesome.
- Friendly service. Great broth. Great new yonge street location.
- 2nd visit & got the Tonkotsu Black Ramen. I legit cried a little. (GF can vouch) IT'S GODLY. Perfect balance and flavor, must have. Also try their new clementine drink. GF got Miso, also amazing.
- Good, simple ramen. Big portions
- The flavour of the ramen are quite good. But the texture of the noodle, well, is not good enough. They taste like they are factory noodle. Not hand-made!
- Tonkotsu all the way!!!! Their ramen is delicious.
- Ramen is pretty good. Tomato ramen is more light, and black garlic ramen is heavy and hearty. The gyoza are small but tasty. Pork tastes funny.
- My fav in town!
- The Greatest of AAAAALL TIIIIIIIIME!
- You can choose between thick or thin noodles. Thick noodle width is more like 'traditional' ramen, thin noodles are more like chow mein.
- tonkotsu ramen.
- Black tonkotsu with thick noodle and extra thin noodles. Noodles were cooked just right and the soup was amazing, perfectly seasoned and aromatic.
- Their tomato ramen is my favourite here! They have a whole scallop inside and it's cooked beautifully.
- Best ramen in the GTA. Hands down
- Black ramen....hummm! One of the best I ever tried!
- Tonkotsu ramen (black garlic), small side of fries chicken
- Great ramen place, short menu, quick service, attractive prices. All ramen is good
- Tonkotsu Black Ramen