Sangeetha Vegetarian Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian
65 Lebuh Ampang
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50100
- The puli panyaram is good! & their tikka yummy
- Their curries are VERY good.
- Very good food...
- Their paneer butter masala is awesome!!!
- Mini Tiffin I like the most!!
- Parking here is big headache...
- Lovely vegetable based vegetarian restaurant. None of those mock meat Crap here!Love their bendi masala to bits with warm kesari as dessert. Yum!
- Good Indian vegetarian hotel
- Amazing authentic Indian foods. Especially impressed with the variety of choices and the specialties dishes
- Having Dosa is really good here
- Worst ever food I have ever eaten. Do not choose their punjabi thali meal. Rm25 but horrible.
- The puri is really good and filling.
- Great indian vegetarian and north indian veg cuisine. .never disappoints!
- Dahi puri is AWESOME
- They have stones in their paneer butter masala!
- . - ! . 5$ (20RM). !
- Vegetable Biryani and Gobi Ginger are great
- Aapam and thenga paal!
- Pure vegetarian dishes and delights.... Food taste good.
- Great Indian vegetarian restaurant. Must try. The sweets are good too.