Sam's Burger Joint
- Thanks to the prior tips I tried the guacamole jack burger. I was FLOORED. This thing taste absolutely phenomenal and his huge. Have one with a Lone Star for a true taste of Texas!!
- Ginormous burgers! Great tator tots and onion rings... Great ambience too!
- Go to Sam's Burger Joint, try the Guac Jack Burger. Stick around for cool roots music at the Friday Honky Tonk Happy Hour or bring you dancin' shoes for the swingin'est Monday in town.
- Onion rings are AMAZING!
- I only stayed for a few beers, but, I will defiantly be adding Rockabilly to my Like list and a revisit will be in order after a few swing dance lessons! John Alden Boyd 210-707-3315
- great burgers they even brand the bun
- Swing lessons on Monday nights ... The best retro appeal in San Antoniol, just like its ol' school burger menu and ingredients.
- EAT THE MEAT! Burgers rock here!
- Buen lugar, buen concepto, buenos drinks y hamburguesas ricas, la de frijoles con fritos est deli
- Great hamburger place. Will go again!!!
- Kids meals were perfect and the burgers and fries were too.
- Just awe-ight for me dawg. Semi cool atmosphere with ok burgers. Not sure Id rush back man, naw mean.
- These burgers are great!! The fried mushrooms are excellent as well
- Great venue for live music. Easily accessible bar and food is great.
- The turkey and veggies burgers are amazing! Went here for the first time with my dad when he came into town and we will for sure go back
- Great burgers and tots!
- Mushroom Swiss burger is great. Always juicy and smothered in cheese and mushrooms.
- That's what's up - great everything
- Live music, great burgers.