- A must if you like Italian food.
- Garlic bread and sweet potatoe ravioli hands down
- Cheesey garlic bread and a couple cocktails will help you cope with being in Hartford right now.
- The food is fantastic!! I recommend the cheesy bread if you've never had it!
- Try the "soon to be famous" garlic cheese bread for $5 everyday. It's delicious!
- The short ribs and seasonal chocolate hazelnut cream brle is fantastic!!!
- Excellent food! Superior service! Sweet potato ravioli, coffee crusted lamb a couple of my faves!
- Sweet potato ravioli and maple bacon gelato are delicious
- Great food. Great service. Very popular. Very welcomed addition to downtown Hartford!
- The "soon to be famous" cheesy bread ought to be "currently famous" -- it's that good
- Great atmosphere, delicious food and the most accommodating staff. Last night I had the filet mignon, creamy mash potatoes, cheesy garlic bread and raspberry sorbet. THIS WAS THE BEST MEAL EVER!! :)
- Amazing food and service! Highly recommend sweet potato ravioli, garlic bread and the boneless short rib!
- Love this place! Always friendly and acomodating. Their catering is amazing and they go out of their way for customers. 10 outta 10.
- Delicious menu! The special they were offering the day I went included a salad, entree, and desert for around $20. I had the Chicken Parmesan for my main dish...best I've ever had.
- Favorite restaurant! Their garlic bread is legendary and have amazing staff and customer service.
- Excellent food, superior service, fantastic atmosphere.
- If you are looking for Italian-American fusion- you're going to the right place! It's fine wine, cusine along with it's unpretentious atmosphere will leave you satisfied beyond belief!
- Great service, excellent food. "Cos" is the man.
- Visit Mark at the bar. GREAT bartender!
- The Pasta Rose is excellent !!! :)