Salsa & Beer
11669 Sherman Way (at Lankershim Blvd)
North Hollywood, CA 91605
- Mmmm baby ;)
- The tall server with the spikey hair, I'd smash lol!
- The spicy bean dip is the best!
- Good luck finding a parking spot!
- Order everything when you see a server, you don't see them often and you WILL wait.
- This is a terrific restaurant, just like it's sister who started it all in Lake Balboa. Great fajitas and addictive bean dip...mmm...bean dip...
- The fried ice cream isnt fried. Bummer
- This is the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been to. The good is great. Amazing bean dip.
- Ask for extra bean dip bowls so you don't have to use the dinky plastic cups at the Salsa bar.
- I normally hate Mexican restaurants because they are never authentic. But this place is bomb! Margaritas are delicious too :)
- Horrific service. But nothing is over $11.
- A little gem in a ghetto neighborhood! Carnitas are the best we've ever had. Full bar, good atmosphere!
- This is the best sit down mex in LA period so don't go tellin' everybody. Arroz con pollo, fish plates, fajitas, carne & carnitas are all GREAT! So are the margaritas!
- Terrible service, but a nice clean bathroom :D
- The bean dip is great, food is very fresh and plates are huge! You will feel totally stuffed when you leave this place. Big, spacious restaurant but give yourself extra time for parking...
- Best Margarita served by Maria.
- Order their burritos. They're amazing and you get leftovers!
- I like this place, but when they say a burrito has cheese, expect a "nachos" burrito. I'll get the fajitas next time.
- Get the Cream Steak...the BOMB!!
- Be prepared for a long wait, but delicious and CHEAP food!