Japanese, Sushi, Asian
1815-B, Auto-City, Jln Perusahaan (North South Hwy, Juru Interchange)
Perai, Pulau Pinang 13600
+60 4-508 2068
- Definitely my most favorite sakae sushi outlet! Loved the variety of food they have here, yum :)
- Unagi Black Pepper Udon..yummy yummy no so spicy must try
- Might want skip the salmon sukiyaki. The soup is bland which means the other types of sukiyaki will likely taste bland as well. The salmon slices are thin and not worth the price.
- The cashier working way too slow!
- Have the chef cook in front of you and ask for a teppanyaki show!!! You gonna love it!!
- The food of Sakae Teppanyaki getting not nice...
- OMG the rib-eye was so tough I couldn't even chew it. Half the portion was un-chewable! Terrible food!
- service is much better than sushi king autocity, good
- Try the mini okonomiyaki and omo soft shell crab!! It's very nice!!!
- The sushi are mehh. The foods doesn't match its price. Too pricey.
- 50% off soft shell crab. Too small for the normal pricing
- Yer... Y quality drop such...
- Food quality has dropped...
- Not the tepanyaki that i want and a bit pricey
- Food quality has dropped tremendously and a lot of new waitresses has no knowledge of their Japanese food menu and one doesn't even know what time the restaurant close when i asked her.
- The worst tenzaru cha soba i ever had!! dont order this!
- Price acceptable... teriyaki chicken is delicious!
- Spent Rm40 to get a sticker .. Collect n redeem their product =D
- Aburi shiro meguro - my new fav. It has a very distinct burn smell which I find it interesting!
- Chawanmushi sold out?! Unacceptable