Saint Louis Bubble Tea
Tea Room, Chinese, Asian
- It's not just tea, there food is cheap and good.
- Air conditioning, please.
- Get the iced honey black tea with lychee
- Peach snow FTW
- Coconut milk tea, of course with boba. Crab rangoon is the best in the city!
- Try the Four Color Pudding with Milk Tea!
- hand soap.
- Bubble tea, bubble tea! I like the strawberry snow. The chicken strips aren't very good, they don't have honey mustard.
- try the slush with boboa. they will mix flavors if you ask. Also, great Chinese food. very inexpensive
- Better food then Corner 17 but the tea and boba is better a few doors down.
- I recommend the slush
- If it's your first time here, get the #1 Boba Milk Tea (WITH boba, of course) for an authentic but non-risky experience.
- Must try- Taro with Boba!! I come here all the way from south county St.Louis for this bubble tea!!! Awesome, I just wish it was closer!!
- Not only is the tea amazing, but they have amazing food
- Jasmine milk tea is delicious :3
- Best Chinese takeout ever & the drinks are fabulous. Try the veggie spring rolls yum.
- Love, LOVE this place!! Awesome drink combinations & great food in huge portions for cheap!!
- Get a heaping plate of lo mein here along with an icy slush, you won't leave hungry.
- Very tasty veggie lomein. Add the chili sauce for spicy goodness :)
- Such a great place! I ordered the original milk bubble tea and loved it! The food was also delicious. Friends and I split the dumplings and crab rangoons and loved every bit!