Saint Honore Pastries
935 Race St (btw 9th & 10th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ice milk tea is good here. Ask for less ice
- Love the iced milk tea and lemon iced tea here!
- Favorites are the egg tarts and coconut tarts
- Best egg tarts I've had in Philadelphia.
- For your less sweet drink indulgences, try an Iced Lemon Tea here. One of my favorites in Philly. Also try their Egg Tarts
- Thought the bubble tea was terrible - the pearls had obviously been sitting out for a long time and were slimy and mushy. Bakery items were cheap though and pretty good.
- Best coconut bubble tea in the city!!!
- Egg tarts are the best
- Quality baked pork buns
- Get their egg tarts!
- Yummy yummy cake rolls!
- Yes, if you're a connoisseur of milk tea (nai cha), they do a good job here. Ask for less ice just as Tim tipped.
- Coconut bun with cream filling is amazing.