$ $ $ $
- Best pizza in Telluride.
- Delicious. Ask for Murat, the best server. He will take care of you without a doubt. The mushroom polenta is to die for.
- Plan on spending the evening here- their service can be quite leisurely.
- Like a trattoria in Cortina, but higher. Excellent carpaccio, pasta and service. Nice wine list. ***
- Portions of pasta are puny!
- Great Italian cusine. I prefer sitting in the bar area but outdoor dining during the summer is nice as well.
- Great place for large groups and families
- Order the Pistachio Gelato
- Great salmon ravioli but woah way too expensive